Oliver Peoples Fairmont 5219
Inspired by American eyewear from the Machine Age of the 1920s – 1950s, Oliver Peoples’s optical glasses define understated cool. Hand-crafted in Italy, we love the olive matte-acetate, vintage-inspired round frames.Wear this lightweight pair to lend everyday looks a distinguished retro feel.
Headquartered in West Hollywood, California, Oliver Peoples Inc. was co-founded in 1986 by eyewear visionary and designer Larry Leight. Oliver Peoples services the most exclusive retail accounts in more than 60 countries worldwide and operates 7 boutiques located in New York (2), Los Angeles, Malibu, Costa Mesa, San Diego, Chicago and Tokyo.
The Fairmont is a unisex modified P3 shape handcrafted of thin acetate inspired by iconic Oliver Peoples styles O’Malley, Riley and Emerson.
SIZE: 45/21 & 47 /21
Matte Moss Tortoise 1318
Tortoise Striped Honey 1310
- Substantial 3-barrel hinge provides greater durability
- Logo engraved core wire is essential to the integrity of strength to the frame structure
- Inlaid logo insignia assures authenticity
- Functional pins and rivets add to the integrity of strength and durability
- Engraved ridge detail on the temple tip interior prevents slipping